ACES Nationals 2023 – all the FAQs covered and what you can expect on the day.
- 08.45 am is the latest check-in, so managers and captains please arrive promptly. The managers meeting and captains group meet will be held outside this year.
- There will be an opening ceremony.
- Group stages will be completed between 2.00pm and 3.00pm. 7 a side age groups will complete earlier.
- The knockout stages will then commence.
- The Finals are scheduled for approx. between 5.00 & 6.00pm so please make sure your team’s ready. 7 aside age group finals will complete mid afternoon.
- There will be food and drink available from 8.00am for the whole day.
- If you are still to pay the team entry fee or have paid and still to return your entry forms please do so ASAP.
- Confirmation of your place in the age group will be emailed once we receive your forms and fee.
- Entry to the tournament per vehicle is £5.00, including parking & a programme. THE VENUE IS CASH ONLY NO CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
- If you’re still looking for hotels and accommodation, let us know.
- There will be coach parking at the venue, but please let us know if you’re coming by coach.
- There’s plenty of Car Parking on site. DO NOT park on Lenton Lane ( entry road to the venue). There will be a queue to entry the venue, please be patient.
- The venue has a no dogs policy (Nottingham Uni ruling not ours)
- Please don’t email to see which teams have entered your age group. You’ll be playing teams you would never normally play.
- Groups are drawn at the opening ceremony, then your group and pitch will be revealed.
- Blank team sheets will be emailed to you seven days before your age group. Fill them in and bring them with you. Please hand them in when you check in.
- Tents and gazebos are encouraged (it’s a long day for some teams!). STRICTLY NO BBQ’s
- Feel free to bring club banners and flags, we want to see you championing your team.
- Soccer Assist, our partner S College Soccer Scholarship agency provides students from all over the world with opportunities to study and play at colleges in America. Click here to find out more and register your interest today.
- The Grip Active guys will be present at the tournament, giving excellent opportunity for participating teams to chat about updating their kits and/or training wear ahead of next season and be the envy of their opponents on and off the field.Grip Active is offering 10% OFF to all teams participating in Aces 2023 with code “ACES23”. If you are looking to order your kit for the tournament, message their sales team at +44 788 058 0030 or click here to get in touch.
We are really pleased to announce that we have teamed up with KItlocker to launch a range of ACES 2023 branded merchandise. Now available online from our website, simply click on the ACES shop. There are a wide range of branded items available from tee-shirts and hoodies to mugs and water bottles.