Website Terms and conditions
The term ACES Event Management Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Stoughton Road, Oadby. Leicester LE24DS. Our company registration number is 11030015. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
ACES Nationals Football Tournament terms and conditions
The tournament shall be governed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the F.A. Matches shall be played in accordance within the laws of the game as determined by the International F.A board.
All teams attending the ACES Nationals must be affiliated to a County FA and provide AEM Ltd with their relevant County FA affiliation number.
Boys tournament – Strictly no academy or centre of excellence players are allowed to participate in the event. Any player who has played for an academy or centre of excellence during the season leading up to the event must provide a release form from the respective club. No other form of paperwork will be accepted. Any team breaking this rule, shall be disqualified from the tournament.
Girls tournament – Strictly no academy/centre of excellence/ RTC players are allowed to participate in the event. Any team breaking this rule, shall be disqualified from the tournament
Team Entry Booking
Full payment of the entry fee is required to confirm team entry to the competition. Cancellation – Once a team has paid their entry fee in full, there will be a 7 (seven) day cancellation period where full refunds will be given. Teams who wish to cancel their entry after the 7 (seven day) period must notify the tournament organisers by email. No refunds for entry fees will be made after the 7 (seven) day period.
Any cheques that are returned unpaid or that have to be represented to the bank will incur a £10 administration fee.
In the unlikely event that the tournament has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions an alternative date will be arranged. No refunds will be made to teams unable to attend the alternative date.
Force Majeure – AEM Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense which you or your group may incur arising from a change or cancellation to your arrangements which occur due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and that of our suppliers. Such events would include, for example, war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, pandemics, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, fire or adverse weather conditions, natural or nuclear disaster, or similar events beyond our control. Including the rules of a relevant governing body or competition organizer whose rules AEM Ltd must comply to.
Event video footage and photos
During the tournament, there may be photographs and video footage taken for event promotional purposes and by third party companies to sell as souvenirs. Should you wish to exclude any persons under the age of eighteen from being included in any of these photographs or videos, please inform the AEM Ltd in writing.
Information that you provide us, this includes information provided at the time of registering or being contacted by employees of AEM Ltd regarding the ACES Nationals football tournament are kept on record:
i) Data collect by us is used to send you information and registration details regarding tournaments, or provide you with updates to these tournaments.
ii) To send you details of any of our related products/services
iii) We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by e-mail, post or telephone.
We store personal data in password-protected databases, with access to given to restricted personnel.
You can ask us if we are keeping any personal data about you and you can also request to receive a copy of that personal data. At any time you may request that we delete or correct your personal information, please contact email@example.com.
The AEM Ltd has public liability insurance cover. It is advised that teams take out their own insurance policy to cover participation in the tournament. Teams must ensure that players are physically fit and able to participate in the tournament. AEM Ltd will not be held responsible for any injuries sustained during the tournament.
We do not accept responsibility for any death, personal injury or loss of or damage to property other than to the extent that it results from our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked into the tournament to any property or facilities will be passed on to you.
Persons responsible for booking a teams entry accept that they are accepting the terms and conditions in this document on behalf of all persons within their team group.