23 Jul All your questions answered
Posted at 10:47h in Event News
ACES Nationals 2021 – all the FAQs covered and what you can expect on the day.
- 08.30am is the latest check-in, so managers and captains please arrive promptly. The managers meeting and captains group meet will be held outside this year.
- There will be an opening ceremony.
- Group stages will be completed between 2.00pm and 3.00pm. 7 a side age groups will complete earlier.
- The knockout stages will then commence.
- The Finals are scheduled for approx. between 5.00 & 6.00pm so please make sure your team’s ready. 7 aside age group finals will complete mid afternoon.
- There will be food and drink available from 8.00am for the whole day.
- The wearing of masks will be encouraged when entering the pavilions and toilet areas. Hand sanitizers will be available on entry and also inside the pavilions.
- If you are still to pay the team entry fee or have paid and still to return your entry forms please do so ASAP.
- Confirmation of your place in the age group will be emailed once we receive your forms and fee.
- Entry to the tournament per vehicle is £5.00, including parking & a programme. THE VENUE IS CASH ONLY NO CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
- If you’re still looking for hotels and accommodation, let us know and we will connect you to our travel partner GB Sports Tours.
- There will be coach parking at the venue, but please let us know if you’re coming by coach.
- There’s plenty of Car Parking on site. DO NOT park on Lenton Lane ( entry road to the venue)
- The venue has a no dogs policy.
- Please don’t email to see which teams have entered your age group. You’ll be playing teams you would never normally play.
- Groups are drawn at the opening ceremony, then your group and pitch will be revealed.
- Blank team sheets will be emailed to you seven days before your age group. Fill them in and bring them with you. Please hand them in when you check in.
- Tents and gazebos are encouraged (it’s a long day for some teams!). STRICTLY NO BBQ’s
- Feel free to bring club banners and flags, we want to see you championing your team.