25 May All your questions answered
As we all know, Pitchero ACES Nationals is only a few weeks away, so we’ve got all the FAQs covered and what you can expect on the day.
- 08.30am is the latest check-in, so please arrive promptly.
- The opening ceremony will be at 9.30am.
- Group stages will be completed between 2.00pm and 3.00pm. 7 a side age groups will complete earlier.
- The knockout stages will then commence.
- The Finals are scheduled for approx. between 5.00 & 6.00pm so please make sure your team’s ready. 7 aside age group finals will complete mid afternoon.
- There will be food and drink available from 8.00am for the whole day.
- If you are still to pay or have paid and still to return your entry forms please do so ASAP.
- Confirmation of your place in the age group will be emailed once we receive your forms and fee.
- Entry to the tournament is £3.50 including the programme. Managers, players and children U16 are free.
- If you’re still looking for hotels and accommodation, let us know and we can email you our accommodation info sheet.
- There will be coach parking at the venue, but please let us know if you’re coming by coach.
- There’s plenty of free Car Parking on site.
- The venue has a no dogs policy.
- Please don’t email to see which teams have entered your age group. You’ll be playing teams you would never normally play.
- Groups are drawn at the opening ceremony, then your group and pitch will be revealed.
- Blank team sheets will be emailed to you the week before your age group. Fill them in and bring them with you.
- Tents and gazebos are encouraged (it’s a long day for some teams!).
- Feel free to bring club banners and flags, we want to see you championing your team.